Poagao's Journal

Absolutely Not Your Monkey

Sep 26 2004


We were planning on shooting the beach scene this morning. Last night I got home at around midnight and stayed up until about 3 getting everything ready so I could get up at 5 a.m. and head out to Keelung to meet Paul.

When I got up, however, all I could hear was rain pelting down. Well, I thought, it might get nice later on; we can still go. Then I called up the weather bureau site and saw that a typhoon was heading towards us, and things were definitly not going to get better. Not only was the appearance totally not what I wanted, it might be dangerous swimming in the surf. So I called everyone, either waking them up at 6 a.m. or catching them just as they were heading out, and called the shoot off.

Dolly’s next free day is the 9th of October. I don’t know how much longer we’ll be able to film anything like this in the north; we may end up either going down to Kending one nice weekend, or waiting until spring (not my favorite option).

In other news, I now have a firewire port as well as a DVD burner, so I can (theoretically) make a bunch of DVDs of stuff and free up space on my hard drive for new footage. We’ll see if and how that works out, as you just never know with Windows what’s going to happen.

posted by Poagao at 9:25 am  

No Comments »

No comments yet.

RSS feed for comments on this post. TrackBack URI

Leave a comment